Corporate Advisory Services
Clifton Gunderson can provide a wide array of services designed to support your business decisions. Our services include:
Executives and business owners can benefit from experienced, independent advice when planning for and executing business transactions or developing and implementing strategic plans.
The professionals of Clifton Gunderson’s Commercial Transactions and Private Equity (CTPE) team provide clients in both the public and private sector with a blend of services related to the tax, accounting and valuation aspects of the deal.
As experienced advisors on mergers and acquisitions, our professionals bring extensive transactional experience and technical expertise to the table and become an integral part of the transaction team. We can help identify and maximize opportunities for both buyers and sellers.
The following transactions benefit from our services in this area:
- Purchase, sale, restructuring or reorganization of a commercial entity
- Management buyouts
- Shareholder buyout and buy-ins
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
Our consulting services include everyday business insight and experience combined with highly skilled financial analysis expertise. Our financial consultants use market research, financial modeling, statistical analysis, sustainability analysis and economic factors (cost of capital etc.), and industry expertise to create our models.
Whether you are planning a large acquisition, planning to discontinue a product line, or making a case to streamline operations, Clifton Gunderson can help you assess your current situation and help give you the facts and analysis you require to make critical business decisions. The models we build are interactive tools for you to continue to use into the future and provide ongoing benefits.
Some examples of financial modeling assistance include the following:
- Analyzing your firm’s balance sheet, your use of debt and your overall capital structure
- Providing information to you about new markets, new product lines, potential merger and acquisitions
- Providing independent and objective evaluations of strategic options, directions and product feasibility
- Assessing and analyzing your company’s business by department and business areas relative to industry benchmarks
- Providing detailed analysis of your company's revenue and break it down from one line item to separate metrics for each driving element
- Gathering required data and perform analyses based on your firm’s assumptions and criteria
- Providing scenario analysis on different business decision alternatives and compare/contrast data
Intellectual Asset Management
Many companies seriously under-utilize their intellectual capital, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and business practices. We can help you develop an intellectual asset management plan that maximizes the profitability of those assets.
Our proven analysis and valuation process answers two critical questions with services that allow you to integrate intellectual assets into your overall business strategy.
What assets do you have?
- IP inventory
- Asset management planning
How can you increase the profitability of your assets?
- Market analysis
- Bringing products to market
- License planning, use and negotiation
- Royalty audits
- Financing options
For corporate advisory service inquiries, please email email@example.com.